Me personally I don’t believe that the current school system holds boys back from achieving academic success. I believe that something does hold them back from being as good as they can be and it is they themselves that are holding back them back.
First off, what is it with boys not doing good and not being interested in reading? I mean just because something doesn’t interest you does not mean you don’t do it. You still have to try hard no matter what. If you don’t like your job and don’t do anything, guess what, you’re going to be fired right. If you don’t like a certain something in your sport and don’t try you aren’t going to play.
So do you think that girls love every single piece of literature they are given in class? Most likely they do not. They can also be uninterested in stories, but the difference between guys and gals is that guys are lazy. Yeah I said it “guys are lazy” it’s true. Even though a girl may not find a story interesting she will still do it because you’re supposed to. This just goes to show that girls are just working way harder than boys in school. Which explains the huge gap between boys and girls in testing and grades.
Like I explained in the last paragraph girls are working much harder than boys in school. Girls basically do better because they aren’t lazy. They almost have a “you can’t stop me from achieving this” attitude which I believe boys lack when it comes to school. Most boys aren’t focused on doing as best as they can in school compared to girls.
All these things show that the current school system has nothing to do with boys not achieving academic success like they once did. It is actually themselves that are stopping them from achieving success in school.
No comments:
Post a Comment